Friday, January 4, 2013

Contests I've Won Recently

I'm A Winner!

 
Since I haven't been blogging much lately I haven't gotten around to posting my wins. so I'm going to post my most recent wins and then I'll try and keep you updated as I go.

November 27th - I was the grand prize winner for the Wreck It Ralph Contest put on by Empire Theatres.  I won the Fix It Felix Arcade Game made by Walt Disney Studios for the Wreck It Ralph movie.  The prize value was $3000.00


This was an awesome prize but I really had no place to keep it.  I won it the day my son past away and it was a blessing in disguise. We are on a very limited income and really did not have the funds to purchase a headstone for my son, so I ended up selling it to someone who truly appreciates it and was extremely excited to get it. 



December 14th - I won a trip from Attractions Ontario

The Georgian Bay Hideaway includes:

·         One-night accommodation at Pretty River Valley Country Inn;

·         Family trail pass and equipment rental for four people to enjoy snowshoeing or cross country skiing at Scenic Caves Nordic Centre;

·         Four Scandinave Spa Bath Passes; 

·         Dinner for two at The Huron Club in downtown Collingwood;  

·          A guided Bruce Trail Tour courtesy of the Georgian Triangle Tourist Association.


Courtesy of the Georgian Triangle Tourist Association. Total Value: $700.



 December 16th - I won a gift basket from The Suga Bear Company . The basket arrive today and I love it! 
I received a package of Fireside Chai - which is delicious! 




A can of Caramel Mochaccinno

A really pretty Diamond Candle Burner in Pink




and 4 packages of Scented Wax Tarts: orange creamsicle, sugar cookie, cucumber melon & pumpkin spice.  I am melting the orange creamsicle right now and it smells divine!



December 22nd - I won a Cygnett Samsung Galaxy S3 Case from The iMums


 Value - $29.99



December 24th - I won an I Caught Santa Photo (value $9.99) and created this:



January 03 - I won $25.00 in vouchers for So Good Soy Products from Journeys of The Zoo

Which fits right in with my plans for eating healthier!

So those are my wins for the past month  - I can't wait to see what lies ahead for 2013!

No comments :