Thursday, May 9, 2013

It's all PInterest's Fault

Well I'm not sure why I can't seem to get it together when it comes to blogging!  My intentions are good and I always seem to have computer time but I guess not enough time to post often.  I guess between entering contests, reading my email and Pinterest - oh Lord Pinterest!  I do not seem to have enough time to make even a short post on my blog and I have been promising myself to at least make an effort.  

I blame.......


I swear the sight is evil - lol!  It sucks you in and even though I only mean to take a few minutes to browse I find myself sitting in the same spot hours later pinning away - ugh!  I am weak!  I love collecting the recipes and then I always seem to find some useful DIY project that I know I can do and the organization information ..... well,  if I had time I could do that too.  Then there's the gizmos and gadgets, outdoor info, gorgeous outfits and tons of household tips, makeup info and  the list is endless.  The problem is the more time I spend searching the endless info on Pinterest the less time I have to do any of the awesome, amazing, wonderful ideas I have accumulated.  My boards grow day by day and less and less gets done around here. I know I have many other things I want to accomplish, and I have every intention of "just grabbing a recipe for dinner" but the minute I check in I'm sucked into a deep, black hole from which I cannot draw myself out of. 

So I am going to try and make a pact with myself to at least divide my computer time up.  I will dedicate some time to writing on my blog, some to entering contests, some checking out my Facebook and yes I will allow some time to Pinterest because I do not want to miss out on anything.

No comments :