Saturday, September 21, 2013

Go, Go, Go!

I am totally Exhausted!

The past couple days it has been go, go, go!  Optometrist for my husband and myself, Dentist for the little guy, shopping for the daughter, babysitting, shopping for myself and babysitting again!  Ugh!!  I am not sure how I even got home last night.   I was so tired and by the time we were done shopping and a short visit with my parents it was already late and I still had an almost two hour drive to get home.   It was teaming down rain and extremely dark out.  I drive a very old mini van and the headlights are so dim it makes it almost impossible to see when it's that dark out.  Add that to the fact that I was so tired and my eyes were not adjusting properly to the oncoming headlights it was a horrific ride home.  We got home, put the groceries away and I went straight to bed.  I don't really remember even getting ready but I went to sleep right away which is highly unusual for me.  I always have an extremely hard time getting to and staying asleep.  So last night was pretty much a blur for me. 

This coming week doesn't look nearly as busy so hopefully I'll be able to get a lot more blogging and contest entering time in.  Oh wait :(  little guy has and eye appointment on Tuesday, hubby has a doctors appointment on Thursday.  OK, so a little busy but nothing like last week.

Anyone winning any giveaways or contests lately?  I've been entering quite a few but no success recently.

No comments :