Monday, September 30, 2013

Music Mondays - Passenger - Let Her Go

In an effort to keep myself posting daily to my blog I am implementing theme days.  That way I can post something quick even if I'm not feeling like it.  Like today I have one heck of a cold that has spread quickly into my chest and I feel like a rag doll that was hit by a transport truck - ugh!  Hence the start of Music Mondays!  So far we now have Music Mondays, Wordless Wednesdays, Food Fridays & Sweet Sundays.   We'll see what else develops as I move along.

I'm a huge country music fan so you'll hear me talk about that particular genre a lot but ...... I really enjoy all kinds of music so you'll come across a bit of everything being talked about or posted.

This is one song & video I play over and over again.  It's one of those songs with a haunting tune that sticks in your head.  I absolutely love it!


Passenger - Let Her Go 



.  Is there a song you listen to that sticks in your head once you hear it and you can't get it out?  Leave me a comment and tell me which one?

Have a great day everyone!

No comments :