Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Finally Got To See Brad Paisley!!!

As usual another really busy week for me but I just had to take a few minutes and tell you about the Brad Paisley concert I went to on Saturday!   I am still basking in excitement.  I have been wanting to see Brad Paisley forever and never had the chance.   Luckily a few months ago I won tickets for his show at the Budweiser Gardens.

The tickets were won pretty late in the sale so they were in a section at the far back of the stadium and I went expecting to not see much.  As it turned out the seats were great!  We had an awesome view of the entire area and we were dead on center. 

First up on stage was Lee Brice



My favorite song by Lee Brice?   Love Like Crazy


Next on stage?

Chris Young!!!



My favorite song by Chris Young? Tomorrow


Last but not least  Brad Paisley!  OMG!!! What an incredibly fun, awesome, good time, amazing show.  One of the best I have been to and I've been to quite a few.   If you ever get the chance to see him - go!!!  Well worth every cent you'll spend on a ticket and then some.  It was high powered, non-stop, fist pumping fun from start to finish.  I can't even begin to tell you what a great show he puts on.   My hat goes off to his talented team as well.  The light show, the videos, the whole thing must have taken an incredibly long time to put together and the talent that went into choreographing the whole thing - will leave you amazed!  







My favorite song???   Hard to pick there are way too many that I like but the following three are ranked pretty high on my list.

Then



Remind Me



Whiskey Lullaby



It really was an awesome day.  Hubby and I haven't had such a good time in a very long time. 

No comments :