Thursday, October 10, 2013

Norfolk County Fair - Sail Rock Concert

I've already mentioned this was going to be a busy week for me and it has been!  Took hubby for his MRI this morning.  Had a bunch of catching up to do when we got home because we were away most of the day yesterday.

It was day one of the Norfolk County Fair and they were advertising this awesome concert that hubby and I just had to go to.   It was a bunch of bands from the 70's & 80's and we didn't want to miss it.  Seats prices were very inexpensive - $25 a ticket or for the price of admission to the fair you could sit in the grandstand for free.  You can't beat that!


Our version of the Sail Rock concert had Orleans, Gary Wright, John Ford Coley, Christopher Cross & Player.  Definitely a trip down memory lane.  It was a lot of fun and an awesome night for just hubby and myself.  It's been awhile since we've had some time alone.

I shot some video but for some reason Blogger isn't letting me upload. If and when it does I'll share them with you.

No comments :