Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Treasured Tuesday - 25 Simple Fall Crafts

In keeping with my "theme" days.  I'm going to do Treasured Tuesdays.  That's where I will post a collection of my favorite items - it could be recipes, crafts, decor, tips etc.   It will essentially just be links to things I really like and have collected all over the web.  I do not take credit for any of these and each collection will link to the pages I found them on. 

This week is going to be:

25 Simple Fall Crafts


These are all awesome crafts and most are super simple and fairly inexpensive.  Most are also "why didn't I think of that" as well - lol!  Don't forget to check out the rest of the sites when you visit - believe me some of the bloggers have content that will keep you there for hours!

1. Metallic Copper Leaves


.

2.  Wrapped White Pumpkins


3. Acorn Napkin Rings


4. Festive Fall Globe Centerpieces





5. Unique Paper Pumpkin Centerpiece





6. Pumpkin Centerpiece 





7. Vintage Paper Leaf Wreath






8. Gourd Bowls






9.  Cozy Glow






10.  Fall In A Jar




 11.  Monogrammed Pumpkins






12.  Creative Candle-holders





13.  Sunburst Wreath






14. Button Boo Pumpkin





15.  Candy Corn Pumpkins





16.  Circle Of Orange





17.  Halloween Glitter Pumpkin Topiary




18.  Fall Leaf Mason Jar



19.  Tabletop Pumpkin Topiary





20.   Pumpkin Candle Centerpiece





21.  Vintage Doily Pumpkins





22.  Paper Leaves On White Pumpkin





23.  Washi Plaid Pumpkins





24.  Fence Post Pumpkins



25.  Dollar Store Fall Wreath






No comments :