Sunday, November 10, 2013

My Awesome New Phone

Yep! I went grocery shopping yesterday and came home with a new cell phone.  I saw the phone I wanted at the cell phone kiosk in the middle of the grocery store and thought it was time to upgrade. 

The phone company I am with lets you run a tab and each month a small portion of your bill goes to paying off your cell phone.  So I just finished paying off my phone and it is now two years old.  A few months back we purchased a new one which hubby has so I decided it was time to get rid of the two year old phone and go for a new one.

This is what I consider a "phablet" part phone part tablet lol!


I know most people are going smaller and smaller for their phones - not me!  I am going bigger and bigger.  Samsung is my go to brand for cell phones.  I've had a Samsung ever since I started buying cell phones years ago.  I have never, ever had a major problem with any of them and when I did have even the slightest problem it was taken care of right away.  So I have always been loyal to the brand.   When I saw this phone I knew I had to have it.  This one is large enough that even if I don't have my glasses on hand I can read my text messages no problem.  The keypad is large enough that my chubby fingers aren't making embarrassing typing errors either lol!

I have just started exploring all the awesome thing my phone can do but I am impressed with the sound quality and picture quality on the phone.  I actually can see the photos without having to zoom in and watching videos is pretty awesome too!   I had planned on waiting awhile to get a new phone but when I saw this I just had to have it ... so much for trying not to buy on impulse!

No comments :