Friday, July 24, 2015

My Dogs Have Never Smelled So Good! Pet Head Review

I love my dogs, really I do but I will be the first to admit that they don't always smell so good. They definitely have a distinct odor and when they are wet well ... all I can say is GROSS! You can understand then why I am so excited to find "Pet Head"!



I really do love Pet Head!

 If you haven't had a chance to smell their products head on out to your favorite pet store and give them a sniff. I swear you will want to use these yourself! They smell AMAZING!! What is even better is that the smell lasts for hours! So far I have tried the following two products.



I have two older dogs and one puppy but I used the "Puppy Fun Tearless Shampoo" on all three of them. Usually after I bathe my dogs they have that "wet dog smell" at least until they dry and then the shampoo smell doesn't smell all that great and only last an hour or so. Not this shampoo, it smells absolutely delicious coming out of the bottle, on the wet dog and after the dogs dry. That fresh clean smell stays  for hours and hours! I'm not over exaggerating either this shampoo is really good. Their fur is soft and silky and I don't have to worry if I happen to get a little in their eyes because it's tearless.

I have also tried this product and it's my absolute favorite so far.



I am really seriously almost tempted to use this myself. It smells so good you want to eat it! I use this in between shampoos. The dogs smell fresh and clean all day! I do wish it came in a larger bottle since I have the three dogs it doesn't last me very long.  These products are made by the same people that make the "Bed Head" products for us. You can expect the same high quality in the pet products as you get in the "people" products.  They are a little higher in price than your standard dog shampoo and deodorizers but in this case I will have to say that you get what you pay for. This is an above standard, high quality product and in my opinion worth every penny. My dogs smell great which means I don't smell like a dirty old dog after they get off my lap lol!

Check them out for yourself and see if you agree with me. Don't forget to go out do the sniff test you will be pleasantly surprised!

post signature

No comments :