Sunday, February 5, 2017

Holy Crap, I'm Back!

Well it's been a very long time but I'm back! 

I took a little over a year off from my blog but still stayed busy with social media.   I still have major health issues but things are starting to look up. I have so much to tell you and so many things that need explaining.  I have been a work in progress and I am hoping that I can get back to where I left off. 

I have a whole bunch of issues to discuss where my health is concerned and I feel my blog will be taking a turn to work on those issues.  I hope to have a bunch of guest posts that will not only help me but hopefully will be of help for others. 

I will still be doing product reviews and I'm going to get back to book reviews as well.  I am hoping to review self help, health, recipe and romance books so there will be quite a mixture in there.  I am currently getting myself set up with my old contacts and it may be a bit before we are good to go here until then, I'll keep yapping away!.  



No comments :